24 Agendas agreed between PM Modi and Premier Li – Protocol on the setting up of consulates-general at Chengdu and Chennai, and extension of the consulate general of India in Guangzhou to include Jiangxi province. The MoUs are –
1. MoU in the field of vocational education and skill development; *****
- An action plan on cooperation in setting up of the Mahatma Gandhi National Institute for Skill development;
- An action plan on cooperation in setting up of the Mahatma Gandhi National Institute for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship in Ahmedabad (Gandhinagar) in Gujarat;
- MoU on consultative mechanism for cooperation in trade negotiations;
- MoU on cooperation between the Ministry of External Affairs of India and International Department of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China;
- Action plan to enhance cooperation in the railway sector (2015-16).
- MoU on education exchange programme.
- MoU on the cooperation in the mining and minerals sector.
- Space Cooperation Outline (2015-2020).
- Protocol on health and safety regulations on importing Indian rapeseed meal
- MoU between Doordarshan and China Central Television on cooperation in the field of broadcasting.
- Agreement on cooperation in the field of tourism.
- MoU on establishing India-China think-tanks forum.
- MoU between India’s Niti Aayog and the Development Research Centre, State Council of China.
- MoU between India’s Ministry of Earth Sciences and the China Earthquake Administration for cooperation in earthquake science and earthquake engineering.
- MoU on cooperation in the field of ocean science, ocean technology, climate change, polar science and cryospsphere.
- MoU on scientific cooperation between Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines of India and the China Geological Survey, Ministry of Land and Resources of China in Geoscience.
- MoU between the Ministry of external affairs of India and Ministry of Foreign affairs of China on establishment of states/provincial leaders’ forum.
- Agreement on the establishment of sister-state/province relations between Karnataka and provincial government of Sichuan of China
- Agreement on establishment of sister-city relations between Chennai and Chongqing of China.
- Agreement on establishment of sister-city relations between Hyderabad and Qingdao of China.
- Agreement on establishment of sister-city relations between Aurangabad and Dunhuang of China.
- MoU between the Indian Council for Cultural Relations and Fudan University on the establishment of a centre for Gandhian and Indian studies.
- MoU between Indian Council for Cultural Relations and Yunnan Minzu University on the establishment of a Yoga college.
***** This area is where Northeast will benefit most.
Source: The Economics Times